MRI Accreditation Services
We will ensure succesful accreditation and/or maintenance of accreditation of your MRI facility with the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC/ICAMRL):
- Represent Client(s) and communicate with accrediting agency (IAC).
- Consult with Medical Director/Radiologist, Technical Director & other Technical Staff (including Service Engineers) for information as required for the accreditation process.
- Develop and submit MRI facility policies and forms required for accreditation.
- Obtain and submit documentation of education, training & credentials of Medical Director, Technical Director and Technical Staff.
- Obtain and submit technical documentation about the MRI system, coils, phantoms and ancillary equipment in the MRI facility, as required by the accrediting agency.
- Develop Quality Control and Quality Assessment (technical, interpretive and administrative) policies to establish a Quality Improvement (QI) Program in collaboration with the Technical Director, Medical Director and Service Engineer(s), as required by the accrediting agency.
Double click here to add text.
We are available Monday through Friday between 9am and 7pm to answer all of your questions.
We work around the clock to serve our clients' MRI facility needs until they are 100% satisfied.
3133 Berwick Knoll
Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
Ph: (651) 728-1867
Fax: (877) 727-6748